Greetings Homeowner/Investment Property Owners,
I have managed over 25 properties in the Santa Barbara area over the past 15 years. I fully enjoy the process of getting homes ready to rent, finding renters and managing the home for the owner day to day. I am offering Tenant Finding Services to any priced home. Contact me for a consultation!
”Thanks DeAnn you’re the best!! Really appreciate all your help and wisdom in coordinating all of the changeover upgrades and maintenance and helping us find great new tenants. You are an asset to anyone you work with!” – Anne & Marcus 2020
I offer exceptional short term and long term property management for Santa Barbara area rentals.
Have you dreamed of renting out your beautiful home while you travel for a year, or do you have a second home you only use a few times a year that could become a prosperous income stream for you?
We are here to help. We offer you our expert service every step of the way.
Exceptional Homes Property Management offers:
• Renter Finding Service – includes finding, vetting and completing a CA real estate lease agreement
between the new tenants and you.
•Thorough explanation of the laws and rules of renting your home short and long term.
• Rental Revenue projections.
• Financial assistance offered as part of the management fee to pay the bills related
to your home and send you a monthly financial report.
• We have a professional organizer/de-clutter available to
hire to help you prepare your home for rent.
• A LOCAL Concierge person assigned to your property
and to your guests for short term rentals.
• We provide ADDITIONAL INSURANCE for each short-term
stay at your home. We will provide up to $1,000,000 of additional
homeowners insurance at no cost to you for stays under 30nts.
• Creative individualized Marketing Plan for your special home, seeking out the ideal tenants.
• The support and expertise of industry professionals who have been doing property
management of high net worth (HNW) individuals for dozens of years.
Please contact me if you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity of renting out
your home (short term, monthly or long term)!
Coming for a visit to Santa Barbara or dreamed of moving here? Check out my Blog for the most current rental listings.